8 Ekim 2016 Cumartesi

                           

                                AS A LIFESTYLE : LITERATURE
     Literature is one of the most important components of life..Since the existing of human kind,the literature has been with us.Nevertheless ,before the year zero (0),people could only speaking.That’s why ,important events such as wars,natural disasters were forgotten in time .What a pity ! Luckily ,after the invention of writing,it became permanent.Without it, the life would be simple and monotonic.Literature is always with us for example as emotional,as historcal benefits ,and personal.
     Literature is an essential matter for me .As you know, length is not important in literature.A writer can write short or long,it’s up to her but the important matter is effectivity.Sometimes,I read 300 pages book , but sometimes I can find my emotions in just  a verse.The poet express my emotions clearly thanks to the literature.In other words,I think ,literature is the most beautiful way to share the feelings.
     As literature ,history is important for me ,too.I believe that my history constitute my future and also nations.That’s why ,in my opinion, literature and history are inseperable factors.For instance,historical events,traditional things of a nation must be permanent in order not to be forgotten.Here , literature becomes a part of event.As a kind of bridge, events are transferred from one generation to the other thanks to it.
     From my point of view, literature improves us.İt creates awareness.Apart from these, it gives us opportunity to look  the life from viewpoint of character.And also living the character’s life. That is wonderful,isn’t it ?Beyond these,literature assists us about empathy.If you don’t like literature,you don’t have to read world classics or 500 pages books.Read poems, short stories and many other things…At least books increase in your general knowledge. 
     As you can predict ,I am a reader,I love reading for hours and learning interesting things from literature.I strongly advise to kids , a small part of time you can read a goodwill behaviour from your book and practising in your life ? Wouldn’t be excellent ? It is worth a try !       

                                                                ELİF DİLEK  
                                                                150111026                                                                                                                                                                                                                                








1 yorum: